Certificate in Options Trading
This online course familiarizes you with the various aspects of options trading in an easy to understand language
Risk is a characteristic feature of capital markets. Anyone who invests or speculates in equities needs to learn to use options because they enhance profits while helping you protects your portfolio. Why should someone who invests or speculates in the market learn to use Options? The simple answer is that Options can greatly enhance your profit from stocks and/or provide the means to protect your portfolio
These online, learn at your pace intermediate course intends to introduce the uninitiated to the world of options. You will understand what options are, the kind of risks faced, and the myriad ways in which options can be traded on a variety of underlyings.
- A clear understanding about what options are and how these instruments are used.
- Learn underlying option principles, concepts and related terminologies.
- Intrinsic and Time Value
- Moneyness of Options
- Learn more about volatility; significance and use.
- Strategic derivative tools –open interest and Volume Analysis
- Learn how to use/trade options to increase income and reduce risk.